Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Looking 4 Partners
Days & Presentations
NEIU Collaboration Day
MCIU-CCIU Collab Day
Delco Collab Days
Ideas and Resources
Where to put things when you are not sure where they go.
CFF Social Studies
CFF Foreign Language
CFF Tech Ed
Here are the directions and the grading rubric for this project.
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.doc
Could the poster perhaps also post some sample/exemplary projects?
"The Dot and the Line - A Romance in Lower Mathematics"
A video that inspired me to begin my interest in geomtery at a very young age. It is a bit outdated, but I still enjoy its message. (mackrellr)
"Polygon Song" by Peter Weatherall
This is a cute 3 min song naming the polygons from a square to a decagon. High school kids find it hysterical for some reason. (mackrellr)
Streaming Geometry Tutorials
For Online Homework Help, I have suggested my students use Prentice Hall's companion website's homework video tutors. I often use them in my geometry class as either a preview of what tasks in a lesson are ahead, an instant review, or lesson recap. They are really well done. (mackrellr)
- dynamic mathematics software that joins geometry, algebra and calculus.
- This a program that was recommended to me by a Calculus teacher. I am not very calc-savvy so I have no idea how to use it
National Library of Virtual Manipulatives
By: Marcopolo - 96 Online activities related to math
- Online games lessons and calculators
Problems with a Point
- Find problems you can use in your classroom.
Nick's Mathematical Puzzles
- A collection of puzzles, hints, solutions, and links to related topics
NCTM Electronic Examples
- Activities that Focus on the National Standards
- Learn math by playing with it.
A huge resource from mathforum.org.(mackrellr)
A selection of "downloadable" Geometer's Sketchpad gsp files. (mackrellr)
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"